Tuesday, February 21, 2006

YD: Yoohoo, Green Chick!!!


Ciao Bella!

Hello, it's me, Jack the yellow lab. I've had so much fun blogging last time and I still have a lot of things to say so I am back. My mommie has given me Expilict un-Spoken Permission to write on her blog. I think that's what you humans call as ESP. I'll be prefixing all my blogs with YD as in Yellow Dog so that you won't confuse my blogs with my mommie's blogs.

A nicely framed poster has magically appeared on our wall. I still haven't decided whether the green goes well with our orange walls (I better say that it does look good or else my mommie might get upset at me and won't let me blog anymore). The poster has this picture of 2 women with hats. One of them is white and the other one is green. The white chick is whispering something to the green chick. I wonder what she's saying that's making the green chick smile. Oh, and then there's something scribbled on the poster using a silver sharpie and a pink sharpie. Different handwritings so obviously it's from 2 different individuals. Sorry, I'm just a dog so I don't know how to read the scribbly thingys. Teehehehehe...


Somehow, something tells me that it has something to do with the music that is blasting over and over on the stereo. Even I, the yellow dog can memorize it already. It goes like this:
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes: and leap!
It's time to try
Defying gravity
I think I'll try
Defying gravity
And you can't pull me down!

Apparently, so it seems, one of the chicks fly. I'm guessing it's the green one. I've always wanted to know how it feels to fly. I've tried putting on my superdog costume but unfortunately, I still didn't fly. I have also tried the AHVEN, TATEY, AVEN TATEY AVEN AH MAY AH TAY ATUM AH MAY AH TAH TAY MAY TU SE SAY TA levitation spell I found off some libretto on the Internet but it didn't work. Maybe I'm pronouncing it all wrong with my doggie accent. The best I have done so far was fly from the floor and on to the couch when some guy who was a visitor of ours was sitting on it. Yep, the person sitting on the couch saw 85lbs of dog! I gotta find this green chick and ask her what her secret is. Y'all know what they say, "Ev'ryone deserves the chance to fly!"

So if you know who the green chick is, can you please ask her if she would be willing to share her secret with a nice somewhat well behaved yellow doggie?

Arrivederci per ora! I don't really speak Italian but Google is my friend.

Amore sempre,
Jack il lab giallo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super blog, Dog! When DO you find the time after all your daily doggie duties? (or should I say "doodies")

Btw, Jack, did you happen to see
1. Westminster Dog Show? Rufus Rocks!
2. that 33 pound cat in China? HUGE!

Carmila said...

Umm... I sleep all day remember? An idle mind is a bad thing to waste. ;)

Yes, I did watch the Westminster Dog Show. That was one fine looking doggie that won! I didn't see any labs though. :(

That cat is one heck of an overweight feline!

-Jack

Tata said...

Real nice costume you have there Jack! :) Maybe you should try doning on the green chick's costume. Maybe that's her secret, the one that enables her to fly. And do tell me if it works!

Carmila said...

Good suggestion. I'll see if my mommie will agree to dye my hair green. I'll then be Jack the green lab.

Or maybe I should just get a broom. That's no fun though. Maybe ride the vacuum cleaner??? ;)

-Jack