Friday, February 17, 2006

Tough week

I am so glad this week is over. This has been such a tough week for me. I felt like screaming several times at work out of frustration. Actually, I did scream but not in anyone's face. I normally do not swear no matter how pissed off I am however, this week, I think I broke all records. I've never heard myself swear so much in 1 day! I also got really good at giving the 1 finger salute on both hands to my computer's screen. A lot of my pet peeves seemed to just appear out of nowhere. There were just too many fires to put out.

I kept on listening to Another Day (sung by Kitchie Nadal) just to get me going. Here's my favorite part of the song:

Like a spiral staircase down I go losing every step
I sense an earthquake I.L.U.
Don't even know how to say
When will it break
Today is gone but tomorrow will be okay
I'll wait another day

Hopefully next week will be better...

No comments: