Sunday, September 24, 2006

Random Things/Thoughts

Ipod Nano
I picked up a new ipod nano (black 8gb) today. It's so teeny tiny! I'm a gadget freak and hearing someone tell me that my ipod is huge freaked me out. Hehehehehe....

Air Soft Guns
Arvin (hubby) and his friends are into these airsoft gas powered guns. The bullets are plastic pellets that probably hurt still if and when you get hit. I've never held a real gun in my life -- this is probably the closest that I'd ever hold a gun. Been doing target practice the past few days. I suck. However, I am very competetive so I'll probably keep on practicing until I get a lot better at it.

9 Ball Billiards
It's been a while since I last played billiards. When we were living in Walnut Creek, Arvin and I used to go and play often at Masses Billiards hall. Anyways, we decided to go out and play 9 ball billiards this afternoon. I think I did pretty well. I was telling Arvin that I really do not mind losing as long as I don't get zeroed out on the score. I feel like I played a decent game today. 2 games to 4.

Working at Home this Weekend
For the first time in a long time, I actually didn't work from home this weekend. Sure, I VPN-ed into the network tonight to check on something but I wouldn't consider it as working. I guess I was a lot more tired than I though tI was from my recent trip to Houston. If not for my new ipod which I needed to synchronize with my files, I probably would not have used my computer at all today. Well, okay... I'm using it to write this blog.

Running
I'm trying to get back to my running schedule. I haven't been running for over a month since I've just been so busy.

Vacation
What's that? I was supposed to be on vacation last week but I ended up going back to Houston. I haven't taken a real vacation this year and from the way things look right now at work, I don't think I'll be able to squeeze in any vacation days. Well, I guess, I should look at the bright side of things. I'm going to have a lot of vacation days next year!

TV Week
See vacation. I never got to take this. I haven't finished watching the second season of BattleStar Galactica. I think I'm only halfway through. I don't think I'll be able to finish before th new season starts. Oh well...

Reading
I have not been reading at all for the past 2 weeks. So my to be read pile has not shrunk at all. Need to really catch up on my reading. I feel like my mind is turning into mush when I don't read.

Sleeping
I always have a hard time sleeping when I am travelling. No matter how plush and expensive the hotel room is, I have trouble sleeping. This weekend was all about catching up with my sleep. Hubby knows better than to wake me up early.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, what happened to the other ipods... you can always send it to me... hehehee...

Carmila said...

Honestly, I don't know where it's at right now. It has teeth marks because of the dog.