Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's Been a Blur...

I’ve gone through a series of déjà vu’s lately. If you go through my past blogs, you’ll find the word AGAIN, over and over. I was going to title this blog as Houston again.

I was back in Houston again this week. At the time of writing of this blog, I’m on an airplane, on my way home. The past 2 weeks of my life has been as about the Houston office set-up. Working late nights, not having enough sleep, getting on an airplane and flying back and forth between SF and Houston have consumed my time for the past 2 weeks. Although I did manage to squeeze in going to Disneyland in between my 2 trips to Houston. Time just flew for me these past 2 weeks. Everything that happened seems so hazy and just went quickly past before my eyes.

I probably would’ve hated doing this office setup just because I needed to think of all the aspects of integrating their system with ours and because of the fact that it just takes a lot of time and there’s a lot of things that need to be done. Thank goodness, the people there were very nice so it made things a lot easier.

No comments: