Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Harlan Coben

I've been reading a lot lately. Been going through an average of 3 books a week. It makes you wonder where I find the time to read, right?

I've recently stumbled upon books written by Harlan Coben. He writes mystery novels which I really love. Well... right after the chickie flicks that I consider as my guilty pleasure. Oh sorry, I meant women's fiction (tongue in cheek). :D

His books are such pages turners. I've been staying up late just to finish his books. So far I've read Tell No One and One False Move. I'm currently in the first few pages of Drop Shot. I would compare his books to the early books written by Sidney Sheldon. It's pretty darn good.

Ok, I have to go back to my reading. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, i have been reading your blog, and i'm enjoying it, hehe, i love broadways too but not quite familiar with some plays nor the characters looking forward to know more from your blog :) and jeez, that author too! i so love sidney sheldon's books and i hope i'll find one from your new found author and read his books (or was it a he or a she?) sorry i didn't read on the link. anyway, thanks for taking time to read on this ;)

call me belle or gladys....got ur blog thru my ate rodilyn's...

Carmila said...

Hey there!

Glad you could stop by and leave a comment. :)

Harlan Coben is a he. I didn't check his webpage until I started reading his 3rd book. Although from his style of writing you could tell that he's male.

Are you related to Rodilyn? Hopefully she hasn't told you bad stuff about me.... hehehe....

Tata said...

ah... not yet... did not have the chance to. but now that uv reminded me... hehehehe

how can i say bad things about u! :) that would be like creating my own enemy and takot ko lang sa yo bwahahaha

you had me curious about this coben guy though. i'll check him out :) miss reading lately :)

Anonymous said...

hahahah, thanks a lot, now i wonder should i call you ate? heheh anyway yes, ate rodilyn is my mama's cousin.

drop lang ako message anytime i want heheh...checnks