Monday, September 04, 2006

TV Week

Every year, I take a week or 2 off from work to stay home and watch TV. I've started dubbing this as my TV week. There's no specific dates. Doesn't happen at the same time each year. I just take it whenever I feel like it.

During the normal season, I don't really get to watch a TV show during its regular time slot. Well, except for 24 of course. As a rule, hubby and I do not go out on Mondays and when we do, we have to be home by 9 PM. TV week gives me the chance to watch a show's entire season on DVD.

My TV week is coming up in 2 weeks. Yay! I can hardly wait. Anyways, I have a problem this year. I don't know which show I'm going to watch. It was supposed to be season 2 of Battlestar Galactica however, I could not wait and started watching it over the weekend. Any suggestions? Hmm... maybe I'm going to start looking for those subtitled Korean telenovelas that my friends are currently into right now....

3 comments:

Tata said...

you should!!!! wud u ever think of me as being hooked on these things? hehehe but they're good hehehe really! hehehe simple storytelling :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha!!! i never watch those korean telenovelas... until one of my daughters got sick and so i was forced to stay in the house for a week... i then found myself looking forward to watching "save the last dance" every afternoon. it was my first and only korean telenovela... i only got to watch portions of it, though, since i had to go back to work eventually... but, it was actually good... might buy one of those pirated dvd copies for myself... hehehe...

Carmila said...

Candy,

It's that good, huh? hmm.... I really should search for those. They're kind of hard to come by.

Anyways, I never got my TV week. I'm back in Houston again this week. The way things are going at work, I think I am going to be left with a lot of vacation days to roll over next year.

Kumusta na?