Sunday, October 08, 2006

Eden's Last

Today was Eden Espinosa's last performance in the role of Elphaba in Wicked on Broadway. I'm so sad that she's leaving the show and I'm definitely going to miss seeing her on stage and listening ot her perform in Wicked. I wish, I wish, I wish I got to see her perform on her last show however, I'm here in SF. The reviews are starting to come out and it seems like she gave one heck of a phenomenal performance tonight and sang notes that went straight out of this world and blew the top off the Gershwin. Anyways, I'm thankful I got to see her perform 4 times.

Wishing you the best in whatever you do after Wicked, Eden! I feel so lucky having the privilege of seeing you perform. I admire you for always giving it your all on stage and will cherish the memories I have of each of your performance that I've seen. You're the best! :)

No comments: