Thursday, October 26, 2006

TV Weekend

I attempted to have my TV week about a month or so ago and it never happened. So instead of having a TV week, I decided to do a 4 day TV weekend instead. Realistically, at the rate I am going, what are the chances that I would actually take a week off from work? Probably will not happen before the end of the year.

I decided to take tomorrow and Monday off in hopes that I would actually be able to catch up on my TV watching. I intend to stay seated on the couch and glued to the TV screen for the next 4 days and will be incommunicado with work if I could help it.

I've officially started my TV weekend tonight. I've finally caught up on Grey's Anatomy season 3. I'm loving it so far. I was a little bit upset that my husband "accidentally" cancelled the recording of last week's GA episode when I was in Dallas. So off to the Internet I went looking for last week's episode. I was so close to buying the episode off iTunes when I found out that ABC has full episodes of some of their shows on their website for free. Check out ABC's Full Episode Player.

Tomorrow, I need to get cracking on Battlestar Galactica Season 2. I think I left it off at episode 12. I'm probably going to go and try to find DVD's of Nip Tuck tomorrow. A co-worker of mine suggested that I should try and watch it and see if I like it.

No comments: