Friday, October 27, 2006

TV Weekend (Day 1)

So far I have not left the couch ever since I planted my butt on it this morning, well, maybe except to go to the bathroom and let the dog out. So I feel like I am making progress on my TV weekend.

The TV series for this weekend is Nip/Tuck. I am so getting hooked to it now. It's a bummer that I could not start with season 1 -- tried looking for the season 1 DVD today and I just couldn't find them anywhere so I'm starting off with season 2. I had to ask a co-worker of mine today if I would understand season 2 if I didn't watch season 1 and she said it was okay and I can just watch season 1 some other time.

Lesson for today is : "When you start aging, gravity will be your enemy and the plastic surgeon is your best bet in defying gravity."

No comments: