Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Only in Dallas

It's been almost a week since I came back home from Dallas. I have several pictures on my Treo that I felt I should post in here. I know, I know, it's a phone, takes crappy pictures but I have it with me all the time so I can just whip it out and snap away.

Anyways, here are a few pictures that I took in Dallas on my Treo.

Dallas Galleria Mall. There are malls everywhere in Dallas. It's a shopping utopia and at the same time purgatory for my credit card.




Reunion Center Ball (ok, maybe I'm making the name up). Anyways, I went up on the ball's observation deck.




Dallas skyline. I took this from the Reunion Center observation deck.






This is from Fogo de Chao. Look closely and you'll see the ribs turning round and round getting cooked. I've never eaten so much meat in my life!



Ummmm... They made it sound like ordering something from a fast food restaurant. I wonder if someone ever goes in and orders condoms "for here".

No comments: