Thursday, May 11, 2006

Da Vinci Code Quest on Google

I've been playing the Da Vinci Code Quest on Google for several weeks. It finally ended today and I'm actually quite pleased with my performance. I did manage to finish all 24 puzzles. Today was the deadline and I finished mine yesterday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm included in the first 10,000 participants who finished all 24 puzzles. They're sending out a replica of the cryptex to the first 10,000 participants and I really want one! Too bad, I won't know until Monday if I am in the first 10,000 participants.

Solving problems is a strength of mine however, I pretty much suck at solving puzzles. I'm actually amazed at how well I did on this quest. Well, you know what they say, Google knows everything and Google is my friend. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UHm.... excuse me... was looking for the "Birthday Blog".... ???Was looking to read about how you are handling the aging process, since now that you have joined the ranks of us other 30-somethings!!- M

Carmila said...

Hold your horses. I had to experience 1 full day first before I tried to write something. :P

Carmila said...

Pretty cool!!! Thanks for the link!