Saturday, April 08, 2006

Life is Pandemonium

Some time not too long ago (feels like it was just yesterday but I know it's longer), I felt like I had nothing to do. I had all the time in the world to slack off, surf the web, watch TV/DVDs, read books and just do nothing. Heck, I was even complaining that I was bored and begging people to give me something to do at work.

Funny how things turn out almost overnight. All of a sudden, I get a long list of things to do (yes, that's why I haven't been blogging lately). A lot of them seem to start at the same time and the deadlines are in proximity of one another. I feel that 24 hours is too short and 7 days in a week is not enough. Everyone seems to need me to do something and I also have personal goals that I need to achieve. I am being pulled in different directions.

My life is pandemonium, yet I love it. It's all about the challenge, baby! :)

No comments: