Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Getting Old Part Two

I felt I needed to add an addendum to my blog from last night. I made it sound like getting old is such a horrible thing. Like everything else in life, there is an upside and a downside. I've focused on the downsides last night. Let me now create a list of the upsides. Yes, I am still in a list mood at the moment.

1. If I was 13 years old, I wouldn't be able to afford my toys considering I would be depending on the allowance my parents would be giving me. I am such a gadget freak! I work in IT so I love electronics. Did I tell you how much I love my roomba and how much I would love to get the scooba? (roomba = vacuums, scooba = scrubs and mops. These are the wonderful products from iRobot http://www.irobot.com/)

2. If I was 13 years old, there is no way in hell I would be able to afford to watch 3 Broadway shows within a week. All orchestra seats too!

3. If I was 13 years old, I wouldn't be able to go to certain websites on the Internet. Bwahahaahahahaha.... Enuf said.

4. If I was 13 years old, I wouldn't be able to drive. Heck, I don't think I would even be able to reach the pedals. I'd be craning my neck to see above the dashboard. Yes, I was small when I was 13. I didn't start growing till I was 16.

5. If I was 13 years old, I wouldn't be married to the most wonderful man ever! *sigh* That would be a total disaster.

There are so many more reasons but I'm already drawing blanks right now plus I can't think of anything else that would top #5.

No comments: