Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's been a while

Oh wow... It's been 2 months since my last blog. I didn't realize it until I actually saw the date of my last blog.

Anyways, I've really been busy. Lots of things going on and so little time.

Let's see, let me go through a quick recap of what has happened in the past 2 months.

* Bought my dream car -- yep, the ultimate driving machine! :)
* Been to Houston twice already. At least the weather was still nice when I went there.
* I'm at the New York JFK airport right now waiting for my flight back to SF.
* As of last night, I've officially seen 13 shows this year (and it's only May)! ;) I saw 4 shows this week. Will be blogging about those too.
* My priority date is finally current for my GC so hopefully my travel documents arrive pretty soon so that I can go home in time for Peace's wedding.
* I've finally decided to take close to 3 weeks off from work starting on Wednesday.
* I've ran 330 miles (528 kilometers) since I got my Nike+ gadget.
* I've signed up to run the SF half marathon (13.1 miles/21 kilometers) in July.
* I won the lottery and got an entry to run the Nike Women's half marathon in October. Yup, I want that Tiffany necklace that they give out to runners.
*I finally got talked into using a mac at work by my boss. So, I'm using a MacBook Pro (15 in). So far, I've been pleased with it. The battery life kind of sucks though. Can't get me through the SF-NY/NY-SF trip or even the SF-HOU/HOU-SF trip.
* I have not been reading much lately so my to be read pile at home is growing. Yeah, I still get the books but I'm not reading them as fast as I get them.
* I've seen Wicked 5 times already. Well, it'll be the 6th time on my birthday next week.

Arvin's doing well. Jack's getting bigger. He now thinks he's the homeowner. Such a spoiled dog! The tank is doing well too.

-Carmila

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so... you're coming home huh? let us know so we can get together.

Carmila said...

Candy, not too sure yet but I will definitely let you know kung matuloy.

Tata said...

Yeah! let us know! :) And what's the dream car? the BMW? :) happy for you :)

Carmila said...

Rod, lol. you know me too well! Yup. I bought the BMW 335i. I have pictures of it on Friendster. Arvin probably has more on his profile.