Saturday, March 18, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

I am so into Grey's Anatomy now. I have been reeled in hook, line and sinker. I watched the entire first season last night. It was only 9 episodes but you get the picture, I was up till the wee hours of the morning watching this show! I just could not stop watching until I finished the first season. It's is THAT good!

The show feels like a combination of Friends, House, ER, Sex and the City. It's drama, comedy, love story rolled into one TV show. The characters are very believable. They have their own quirks and issues.

Patrick Dempsey looks really HOT in this show. Yes, he sure is Dr. McDreamy with this perpetual 5 o'clock shadow on his face. I've always thought he was dorky in the past but nooooo not in this show. He looks really cute.

The show has a lot of great lines and the music is pretty good. I love Meredith's (Ellen Pompeo) voice overs. She talks about things in life that I can totally relate to.

I love this show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, carms. as i read your entry about grey's anatomy, i got really excited. (ooppss, that didn't come out right) i just watched the first episode last thursday (believe it not!) and i knew i'm going to be hooked. looking forward to the next episodes.

Carmila said...

candy, you're going to love it! i'm sure about that. i got so addicted to the show. i'm looking forward to season 3! enjoy! :)