Thursday, June 26, 2008

Certifications

I really have no idea where I found the time to study and take the certification exams that I have taken lately. I was telling my former boss that I started taking my exams when were starting to set up the data center and I finished my exams when we finished the data center project. Well, i guess you could say that I was doing 2 parallel projects.

I'm now closer to my alphabet soup. I currently hold the following IT certifications:
  • MCSE Security 2003
  • MCSE Security 2000
  • MCSA Security 2003
  • MCSE Messaging 2003
  • MCSE Messaging 2000
  • MCSA Messaging 2003
  • MCSA Messaging 2000
  • MCSE 2003
  • MCSE 2000
  • MCP
  • Security+
  • GSEC
  • GWAS
  • ITIL
I'm planning to take my CISSP in the next few months. I have to start studying for it. I'm giving myself 2-3 months to study for it. After that, we'll see what suits my fancy.

No comments: