Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Me the Workaholic

It's 8pm on a Tuesday night and here I am still at work. I am pretty much watching grass grow on one of my servers so it's a really good time to blog. Plus, I have not written anything for a while.

The past few weeks, my life has been consumed by work, work, work and more work. It's just that there are so many things going on at the same time at work. My hours are prety much 9AM to 6PM however, when I get home, I cannot help but whip out my laptop, VPN to the office and continue where I left off.

I really enjoy what I do that's why I don't mind the long hours. Everything I do looks like play to me. My servers, SAN and other IT equipment are my toys. I look at every problem as a challenge and a puzzle I need to solve. Makes things really easy for me.

My name is Carmila and I am a WORKAHOLIC!

4 comments:

Tata said...

hey! I left a comment in your "run entry." I congratulated you and teased you about ur real reasons for joining the race - to see some "nekid" people hehehe ikaw talaga... u and your preoccupation with sex hehehe joke! :)

and i greeted u a belated happy birthday. but apparently the comment did not make it all the way to you.

hey, hope your birthday had been fun :) wishing you more years of dreaming and living your dreams :) luv u friend :)

Carmila said...

Thanks Rod!

Weellll... maybe you wrote a lot of provocative things about the nekkid runners that's why blogspot quarantined it. ;)

You know how curious I am. I had to check out and see if it goes up and down, side to side or round and round when they run. :D

Tata said...

hahaha and how did IT go? just up and down huh? hahaha

Carmila said...

It depends.... :D