Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Move On

Stop worrying where you're going-
Move on
If you can know where you're going
You've gone
Just keep moving on

I chose, and my world was shaken-
So what?
The choice may have been mistaken,
The choosing was not
You have to move on

Look at what you want,
Not at where you are,
Not at what you'll be-
Look at all the things you've done for me

Opened up my eyes,
Taught me how to see,
Notice every tree-

Understand the light-

Concentrate on now-

I want to move on
I want to explore the light
I want to know how to get through,
Through to something new,
Something of my own-

Move on
-Move On, Sunday in the Park with George

2 comments:

JP said...

ang ganda naman ng lyrics na yan!

Carmila said...

Yup, very powerful. Musicals have helped me get through tough times. I should blog about it. ;)