Thursday, February 14, 2008

New York in February

Yes I am in New York again that's why I have time to blog. ;)

I've been here since Tuesday night after one heck of a day traveling.

I left SF Monday night to take a red eye flight to Washington, DC for a site walk through of our data center. I only stayed for a few hours in that area before heading back to the airport to catch my 3:39pm flight to NY. I was at the airport since 1:30 pm and we didn't take off till past 8pm that night. Once I got to La Guardia airport in NY, the line for the taxi was so long that it took an hour an a half before I was able to get in on a cab and take me to the airport. Thanks to the crappy weather in NY -- it was snowing.

I've seen 3 shows so far -- The Little Mermaid, Young Frankenstein and Wicked (yes Wicked!). I still have to watch Sunday in the Park with George. I'll blog separately regarding these show.

Crappy weather but gotta love going to NY at this time of the year for getting tickets to Broadway shows. You can get tickets to just about any show! I love it! I just love it althought I am running out of shows to watch so I guess I do have to go back home on Saturday morning.

No comments: